the prospect of using these technologies offers potential time and cost
savings and can help increase productivity and collaboration, the
benefits can only be realized if communications platforms are
effectively integrated across the enterprise.
But often organizations have difficulty streamlining their communications platforms because they have been developed in independent silos, with separate infrastructure and support channels. A strong collaboration program links multiple independent technologies, enabling organizations to enhance the customer experience, maximize employee productivity and improve operations continuity—all while reducing IT and infrastructure overhead.
TEKsystems supports collaboration initiatives through our dedicated Network and Data Center Services practice. We deliver transformation solutions centered on collaboration technologies, regardless of your communications program’s level of maturity. Whether you’re beginning to explore a collaboration solution or already have one in place but require support maintaining it, TEKsystems Collaboration Services can meet you where you are and help make sense of the complicated communications environment to maximize its value to your business.
Our assessment services enable clients to map and design their collaboration projects. Through a series of services, we help clients ultimately arrive at the optimal architecture for their environment. Our assessment solutions team performs current-state evaluations to appraise the existing infrastructure and identify gaps to address in transition planning.
- We conduct network assessments to determine whether your network is ready and capable of handling unified and collaborative services.
- We perform capacity assessments to evaluate the required capacity for supporting the collaboration system in the client’s environment. TEKsystems also guides clients through the platform selection process, gathering requirements and selecting the platform that best suits the business based on each client’s unique needs and critical success factors.
- We can also perform ROI calculations that assess the platform, create a solution roadmap and generate an ROI matrix.
TEKsystems Deployment Services take clients through the full life cycle of migrating from one system to another. The life cycle involves discovery, design, build, quality assurance (QA) and testing, and deployment services.
- During the initial discovery, we define business and functional requirements and create a future-state summary. Our design services use the business requirements to design call flows, provisioning guides and standardization specifications for building the solution.
- At the build stage of the life cycle, we implement the design (e.g., configuring router switches and configuring the network) and ensure all defined business requirements are met.
- TEKsystems provides QA and testing services to test the configured design to confirm it is working appropriately. We also facilitate the physical deployments (e.g., dropping phones, racking switches and racking routers) through our deployment services, taking the migration from Day 0 test to final production release (e.g., configuring switches, servers and applications).
- Our Deployment Services provide a structured, yet flexible, approach based on our Unified Project Management Methodology (UPMM), which defines the processes and best practices necessary for the delivery of mission-critical service solutions.
Through our Sustainment Services, TEKsystems provides support beyond the migration. Once the new system is up and running, we deliver the services necessary to ensure the UCC system is sustained over the long term.
- Our services encompass provisioning, installations, upgrades, configuration as well as monitoring physical hardware (i.e., router, phones, T1 lines or older telephone systems).
- Our Maintenance and Sustainment teams can handle routine incident management and MACD changes (Move, Add, Change, Delete) as well as complex problem management and root cause analysis from deployment (Day 1) through post deployment (Day 2). Services are available on site at client locations as well as remotely at one of our on-shore or off-shore Solution Centers.
- Our Maintenance and Sustainment offerings also include structured software upgrade and hardware refresh services. Offerings also include structured application and software upgrades and hardware refresh services (i.e., switches, servers, network and telecom services and applications).