Inclusive is who we are. Diversity is what we have.
We’re built on diversity. It’s at our core. We embrace diverse backgrounds, life experiences, individuality and celebrate all the unique qualities our employees have to offer. That combination helps us create a culture where you can thrive. And it makes TEKsystems one of the most empowering places to work. Our differences are our strengths. Let’s use them together.
Be yourself, inspire others
Authenticity is at the center of everything we do. We want you to show up as you are—never as something you’re not. That’s why we’ve made inclusion a passionate priority, so you can be the best you can be. We do it by continuously nurturing an inclusive workplace, whether that’s through one of our employee resource and affinity groups or Community consultant platform. Because we know an inclusive environment inspires performance, creativity and innovation.
We're proud to sponsor the 19th Annual Pat's Run
Tempe, Arizona | April 15
While diversity brought me to TEKsystems, inclusion is what made me feel at home. Simply put, TEKsystems’ culture has allowed me to be my true self and celebrate who I am.
Shy D., Digital and Creative Recruiter
We’re committed to partnering with organizations that promote inclusion and diversity. We hope you’ll join us.
- American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) and Disability:IN®
- Association for Latino Professionals for America
- Association of University Centers on Disabilities
- Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- National Association of Asian American Professionals
- National HBCU Business Deans Roundtable
- National Sales Network
- Out 4 Undergrad
- Student Veterans of America
Employee resource and affinity groups
We don’t believe inclusion happens in a vacuum—it happens when you get involved. Our employee resource (ERGs) and affinity groups (AGs) foster an inclusive workplace while helping us generate new, different ideas and conversations. Our inclusive approach to these groups recognizes the evolving needs of our employees and supports them through their life journey.
- Honor@TEKsystems - To support active military, veterans and families of veterans
- MilitarySpouses@TEKsystems – To support spouses of active military personnel
- Multicultural@TEKsystems - To support all individuals of different backgrounds
- NextGen@TEKsystems – To support the next generation of leaders and supporters
- Parents@TEKsystems - To support parents and families
- Pride@TEKsystems - To support the LGBTQ community and allies
- Women@TEKsystems - To support women in the workplace
- ONYX - To support black women in delivery and sales
- ENABLED – To support differently abled women and men in the workplace
With a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and promotes work/life balance, you can find the right coverage to meet your needs. Because high performers need a rock-solid foundation to support them.
Your Career, Reinvented
We’re passionate about helping people achieve their ambitions. Let’s build your future together.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response. For information on H-1B nonimmigrants working at various US locations see Labor Condition Applications (“LCAs”) under the Career tab above.