A Look at OT, IT and Mitigating Risks (Part 1)
Oct. 24, 2019
Is your building resistant to cyberthreats?
How secure are your building control systems? As IT boundaries strengthen, control systems often offer a path of least resistance for cyberthreats. TEKsystems and Intelligent Buildings explore the emerging threat landscape impacting organizations and what you can do to mitigate the risk inherent in today’s environment.
In this webinar, smart building experts take a look at the key vulnerabilities facing your operational technology (OT) and IT environments—from open protocols and lack of security foresight to being open to the web and primary vendor controls—and how the evolution of hacking and hackers’ motivations have made OT systems a primary target. We’ll also share how the threat landscape has evolved with the maturation of the Internet of Things (IoT) and what you can do to better secure your organization.
Watch to learn:
- How the new cyberthreat landscape has taken shape in commercial real estate
- What different types of hackers may be threatening your company
- What critical vulnerabilities exist internally with contractors
- Why building controls are easy targets of cyberthreats
- What needs to change to start protecting your company