TEKsystems specializes in supporting enterprise change initiatives, such as introducing new tools, processes or methodologies, through customized learning programs.
By creating a custom learning solution, we help analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate a right-fit learning program that aligns with your business objectives. Our framework aims to deliver a holistic learning experience that covers learning through practice (experience), collaboration (exposure), as well as structure and formality (education).
- We possess a massive network of highly qualified learning consultants and professionals and have the ability to build teams of subject matter experts versed in business, IT and learning competencies.
- We are a centralized training partner with a full breadth of learning solutions that enable us to meet your needs, whether they are outcome-based or resource-centric.
- We offer mobile, social and performance support options and continually make investments to innovate our offerings and engage learners.
- We employ proven project governance and management methodologies, tools and expertise through our centralized Project Management Office.
To customize a learning solution per your organization’s specific needs, we generally start with conducting a training needs assessment and gap analysis of your business or business function. This process includes identifying key performance indicators to measure and show value to the business. Our experts then develop a curriculum and supporting content, including picking the appropriate mix of delivery channels for the audience, such as instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, e-learning (traditional, micro, mobile), videos and job aids.
Our custom learning solutions span:
- Learning needs analysis and program design
- Skills assessment and competency mapping
- Instructor-led and virtual instructor-led
- Self-directed learning
- Games and simulations
- Performance support and supplemental assets (e.g., “how-to” videos, knowledge repositories, job aids and documented best practices)
- Coaching and mentoring
- Enabling communities of practice and peer-to-peer learning
- Learning program tracking and reporting