Key points from this Infographic
ADOPTING AGILE IS NO EASY FEAT.
- Only 15 percent of organizations report high levels of organizational agility.1
- Of all Agile adoptions, only 33 percent were deemed successful2 and more than half (52 percent) were viewed as challenging by the organizations undertaking them.3
WHY IS AGILE ADOPTION SO DIFFICULT?
- Most organizations believe changing their business culture is the most challenging, yet most important, issue to address during Agile adoption.2
- Organizations attribute unsuccessful Agile adoptions to:4
- Company philosophy or culture being at odds with core Agile values (46 percent)
- Lack of experience with Agile methods (41 percent)
- Lack of management support (38 percent)
- Lack of support for cultural transition (38 percent)
- Inconsistent Agile practices and processes (38 percent)
TAKE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW WITH TEKSYSTEMS.
TEKsystems Agile Transformation Services develops adaptable transformation solutions based on the context of your organization’s culture and climate today and beyond. We believe success hinges on your ability to embrace the concept of Agility in Context because:
- Every organization is unique: We offer a customizable approach to transformation.
- One size does not fit all: We blend experience, independence and a tool-agnostic perspective to find your solution.
- Learning leads to success: Because static solutions constrain organizations, we use an adaptable approach based on best practices and processes to enable scalability over time.
WE FOLLOW AN ITERATIVE CHANGE CYCLE TO ENABLE SUCCESS.
Our six-step change cycle combines emerging concepts and best practices to create agility and enable change among teams.
- Define your vision for change
- Discover current and desired future state of your environment
- Design a roadmap to take you there
- Implement required actions
- Inspect progress
- Adapt learnings and adjust for next release cycle
- We take a holistic point of view, and our solutions are built on the context of each organization’s unique beliefs, behaviors, culture, structure and systems.
- Having successfully supported more than 25 organizations in the past two years alone, our processes are proven to generate positive outcomes.
- We offer comprehensive Agile services, including transformation, organizational change management, delivery platform, integrated team coaching, assessment and training.
- With a relationship network that includes 81 percent of the domestic IT workforce, we are uniquely positioned to deliver the best Agile coaching talent for every engagement.
2Ambysoft Agile Adoption Survey
3Standish Group 2015 Chaos Report
4Version One 10th Annual State of Agile