TEKsystems offers a flexible benefits package that allows you to select the benefits you need.
- Medical/Prescription Health Insurance: Enables you to choose a medical plan and other supplemental plans that are best for you or your family through our exclusive agreement with one of the largest healthcare networks. Weekly contributions are dependent on plan selected.
- Dental: Offers an open choice plan with in- and out-of-network coverage
- Vision: Gives you the ability to choose from an extensive nationwide network of doctors
- Short-Term Disability: Protects you from loss of income if you can’t work due to short-term illness, injury or pregnancy
- Long-Term Disability: Provides long-term income protection through our long-term disability plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan: Allows you to set aside your pre-tax dollars for retirement via an online portal available 24/7
- 529 College-Bound Fund: Enables your earnings to grow tax-free when used for qualified higher education expenses for you, a family member or as a gift for a friend
- Life and AD&D Insurance: Pays a benefit to your beneficiary if you die or suffer serious injury as a result of an accident
- Transportation Benefit: Allows you to use pre-tax payroll dollars to pay for qualified parking and transit expenses
- Health Advocate: (Eligible to those enrolled in certain healthcare plans.) Access to a Personal Health Advocate, typically a registered nurse, supported by a team of physicians and administrative experts who will help in handling healthcare and insurance-related issues
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday: As arranged with your recruiter, you have the potential to receive vacation, personal and holiday paid time off
Professional Development Opportunities
As a TEKsystems consultant, among the many IT job benefits you receive is access to various tools to help you continually improve your skills. Our Virtual Support Community (VSC) offers you a variety of resources including access to over 3,000 free, online training courses through SkillSoft. SkillSoft is a leading provider of e-learning and performance support solutions that enables you to maximize business performance through a combination of comprehensive e-learning content and online information resources. Through the VSC, you can also find a variety of instructor-led IT and business training opportunities available in your local area.
TEKsystems provides consultants with a wide range of discount programs, spanning:
- Books and music
- Cell phones
- Health and beauty
- Moving and home search
- Vehicle purchases and rentals