A Look at OT, IT and Mitigating Risks (Part 2)
Nov. 15, 2019
Do you know how to assess your OT cyber-risk?
Your building control systems may be at risk to cyberthreats, but oftentimes those risks are unknown until an incident occurs. What can you do? TEKsystems and Intelligent Buildings explore how to assess your current state, gather the right team, develop a process and test it out.
In this webinar, smart building experts share best practices around identifying, agreeing upon, setting and following the right policies to help protect your organization’s operational technology (OT) environment from cyberthreats. But it all starts with knowing what your current threat posture is, so understanding how to do a full inventory and assessment of your building facility space is critical to setting you on the right path toward mitigation.
Watch to learn:
- What has brought cyber-risk in buildings to the forefront
- About real-world examples of how threats have taken shape in these critical systems
- How to evaluate the current state of cyber-risk in your real estate portfolio
- How the NIST Cybersecurity Framework applies to your OT and control systems
- Things to consider when building a comprehensive OT assessment plan
- What to consider when assessing your portfolio for cyber-risk
- How you can take actionable steps to protect your business