Free training spotlight: CompTIA A+
January 20, 2016 | By TEKsystems
Looking for a tech support job? The CompTIA A+ is the gold standard for entry-level tech support certifications, and even a job requirement for many positions.
CompTIA A+ details
- Exam cost: $199
- Maintenance fee: $25 a year
- How long it lasts: 3 years
- Average salary boost: $4,330
Free training for TEKsystems consultants
TEKsystems offers comprehensive online training to prepare for the CompTIA A+ exam to our consultants. Through our partnership with Skillsoft, consultants (contractors) can access 62 hours of CompTIA classes, ranging from the basic (e.g., Windows installation) to advanced, including networking protocols, security and troubleshooting. The offerings also include study guides for the test.
Other free training spotlights:
- ITIL Foundation
- Big data
- Java programming
- >Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Cloud+
CompTIA A+ is the gold standard for entry-level tech support
Access free training through your Community profile.