Marketplace Diversity Solutions
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: A Holistic Approach
Attracting talent, optimising productivity, increasing retention and fostering an inclusive work culture are equally critical to achieving sustainable growth in an organisation.
If you value equity and diversity in the workplace, you’re in good company. We're passionate about helping organisations boost productivity and ROI through diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) strategies.
In It With You
Much like human beings, no two organisations are the same. That’s why we customise sustainable programmes that make sense for your business.
What we bring to the table:
- Intentional, proven and progressive strategies
- Dedicated team of experts focused on driving diversity, equity and inclusion
- Diverse candidate pool
- Commitment to invest in community organisations
Together, we can drive positive impact in our global communities and create opportunities for individuals from underrepresented groups. Whether it’s through hiring and retention strategies, assessments and workshops, or diverse supplier partnerships, we deliver equitable, inclusive strategies that make sense for your organisation.
Diverse Talent Solutions
Our unrivalled network of the IT workforce connects us personally with hard-to-find talent. Additionally, we strive to provide diverse talent in our early career programmes.
- Early Career Programmes: Solve for technology talent shortages and diversity gaps by finding and upskilling talent early in their IT career—supported by talent advocacy managers and industry-standard technical training
- Skilled talent: Increase hires of candidates from underrepresented groups in the workforce today by building a dedicated and flexible programme focused on inclusive hiring practices, increasing diversity in candidate submittals and supplying on-the-job resources
Workplace Dynamics and Culture
Creating an inclusive environment is a competitive advantage that leads to employee retention. Through our Workforce Development Practice and in-house Digital Agency, we help customers create a sense of belonging and empowerment within their organisation to improve retention of their workforce. Our offerings include workforce development programmes, DEI and leadership action-based workshops, inclusive branding, inclusive communications and recruiting, and workplace digital accessibility.
Organisations are budgeting more to work with diverse-owned technology suppliers. Many of these diverse-owned businesses, however, lack the connections and technical expertise to impact organisations on a large scale. We leverage our market position and technical skills to help diverse suppliers grow their businesses.
In Good Company
We work side-by-side leading organisations that engage with diverse groups of IT professionals. We are committed to leveraging our market position to foster a future pipeline of tech talent. We are a strategic partner of Tech She Can – an organisation dedicated to inspiring young people, especially girls, to pursue technology careers so that they have an equal opportunity to participate in the jobs of the future.