Weskan, KS, US
Top Three Skills:
1. Expert level O365 experience and cloud services(setting up O365 throughout the enterprise, architecting it, making sure everything is running smoothly through Azure, etc.)
2. Exchange/AD systems engineering experience and configuring w/ O365
3. Great communication, fluent with technology and business acumen.
The individual in this position will serve as the primary subject matter expert responsible for the engineering and support of Clients cloud Office 365 platform. This platform includes our critical global email environment known as Exchange and other ancillary collaboration technologies. In addition this position will also have further responsibilities in other related foundational and layered core Data Center technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Windows Operating Systems, Virtualization, and Identity Management.
This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Systems and will be responsible for being one of the System's representatives on the Enterprise Architecture team as it relates to the Office 365 platform as well as a primary resource in our Change Impact Committee (CIC) meetings.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
Primary Office 365 Platform Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results are to:
* Provide input to other functions and act as the global subject matter expert
* Ensure the platform's availability and integrity for the productivity of the client associates
* Enforce necessary security standards in conjunction with the Security Team as they evolve
* Engineer and set direction for any recommended architecture changes, best practices, or enhancements
* Carefully manage the compliance for data retention and legal hold policies
* Interact with Legal to ensure that global data privacy laws are met
* Provide automation services using power shell as needed
* Manage the Microsoft vendor relationship as it relates to this offering including the KII buying consortium and license compliance always looking for the best value outcome
* Set up authentication mechanisms for associates to ensure the best cyber security including Two-Factor authentication
* Facilitate the integration of applications to the email environment as needed
* Lead or participate in simple to complex projects that require Office 365 and email services as part of their successful delivery
* Design and practice disaster recovery access to Office 365 during scheduled mock tests and during a real disaster recovery process
* Understand how Active Directory changes will affect the Office 365 platform
* Collaborate with the Network team to ensure the network can support the needs of the Office 365 platform
Secondary Systems Team Role Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results are to:
* Assist the Active Directory team to determine structure, sites and services configuration, federations to ancillary systems and determining and proposing the best practice standards for securing our environment against potential threats
* Assist and participate in various aspects of Windows Operating Systems optimization and standardization including following standards for installations, maintenance, capacity planning, disaster recovery, SOP content, security, and patch management as directed
* Assist with hardware optimization and standardization of physical servers in the Intel-based server environment including selection, installation, upgrades and firmware patching as directed
* Assist as needed with various technologies including Microsoft's Hyper-V, VMWare, Remote Desktop or Citrix, or other acquired technologies as required
* Act as infrastructure representative on major projects regarding the secondary responsibilities if requested
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.