Seattle, WA, US
1. Cisco Rout/Switch Design/Architecture experience
3. Lead Experience: Scoping out projects and delegating tasks to others.
Nice to have: Python Scripting.
* Be accountable for design, architecture, maintenance and production support of our network
* Generate innovative approaches and solutions to business requirements
* Manage cross-functional infrastructure projects from inception to deployment
* Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
Desired Skills and Experience
* 3-5 years of networking experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* Experience in one of the following; Wireless, Data Center, or Application layer networking.
* Demonstrated ability to respond to and rectify the most challenging network issues.
* Understanding of network management fundamentals and corresponding tools.
* Experience with leading load balancing solutions preferred
* Experience with Linux or other Unix operating systems.
* Familiarity with cloud solutions preferred
* Understanding of agile methodologies and DevOps concept preferred
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.