San Diego, CA, US
$65,000.00 - $95,000.00 /Year
**BECAUSE THIS OPPORTUNITY IS IN DIRECT SUPPORT OF THE US GOVERNMENT, AN ACTIVE US SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED**
This position is in support of the Integrated Cyber Operations Program, headquartered out of Charleston, SC. These positions are Telework with the potential for 35% travel, CONUS and OCONUS. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate on virtual teams. Equipment will be provided, however consultants must have access to high-speed internet.
Primary responsibility is to perform tasks related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A) within the Defense Health Agency to ensure assigned DoD systems/Enclaves/Networks can obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications. Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
This position will be a part of a team developing recommended courses of action needed to transition current policies and procedures to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) approved processes.
Provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity. Problems are broadly defined and solutions require the continuation of specialized theories and knowledge.
* Must have Secret clearance - will not accept interim clearance.
* Travel: 25-35%
* Must possess a CompTIA Security + to start work
* Experience with RMF in DHA a plus
* Experience with Accreditation package management in eMASS a plus
* Excellent customer service and organization skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Familiarity with Toolsets/Technologies:
* Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
Familiarity with Guidance:
* Risk Management Framework
* NIST 800 series policies & Guidance
* NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
* Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI)
* Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Knowledge in at least one in the following OS/Technologies
* Medical Device configurations
* Network Devices
* Databases - MS SQL , Oracle
* VMWare - Virtualization
* Web Services
As an employee of TEKsystems you will have access to SkillSoft; a virtual training community. You will have access to 3,000 training courses free to you to use during your tenure. These courses will help you toward certifications and continuing education credits.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.