San Antonio, TX, US
This Business Analyst will be responsible for and act as a liaison among stakeholders, perform analysis in order to understand the business needs, policies, and operations of the company, and recommend solutions that support and enable the company to achieve its goals.
- Work on projects of varying magnitude and helps to ensure the implementation from beginning to end is timely and satisfactory to stakeholders.
- Works under general supervision, with latitude for independent judgment.
- Provide application(s) support including: responding quickly to user questions and/or issues, documenting issues requiring programmer resolution, testing of solutions and coordination of implementations, and following up with users to ensure application(s) continue to operate as designed.
- Perform intermediate to complex analysis of business and technical information, gathered through collaboration with various stakeholders, along with application(s) capabilities, to support decision making of proposed solutions / requirements.
- Prepare required documentation, including but not limited to High-Level Requirements, Process Flow documents, Detailed Functional Requirements, Scope documents, Production Problem Recaps and Testing Scenarios for all service requests and projects as deemed necessary by current methodologies.
- Help mentor other team members and work directly with other Executive stakeholders that manage and support various technology departments.
Banking experience is preferred.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.