$17.00 - $18.00 /Hour
24/7/365 availability needed. Must be open to all shifts.
* Research, diagnose, resolve or escalate technical and procedural issues from a retail stores environment via phone call.
* Log and assign tickets as outlined in Department documentation in English.
* Communicate, in market language, to employees in a manner that is easy to understand and non-technical.
* Efficiently probe to understand the callers issue and quickly resolve or escalate the issue
* Take personal accountability to meet service desk operator key performance measurements and be punctual.
* Actively contribute to meeting the department's shared goals.
* Effectively handle multiple calls at a time when calls are queued or tickets need to be followed up on.
* Clearly document all issues according to ticket logging and problem management requirements.
* Respond quickly to all critical issues answering all emergency calls when available.
* Maintain customer service skills and focus while taking calls.
* Provide quality customer service through communication, composure, empathy, helpfulness, and flexibility.
* Remain cool under pressure and effectively handle stress, change, and uncertainty.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.