Richmond, VA, US
TEKsystems is currently seeking a Security Engineer specializing in Identity and Access management solutions to support a media client in Richmond, VA. This person must be well versed in various aspects of IAM including Multi-Factor Authentication, Single Sign On, and Federation Services. This person will ideally have experience with CyberArk or equivalent products. This is a great opportunity for an engineer to join a team on the ground floor and help it grow.
- Drive the development of new/existing PAM solutions to meet security and business requirements.
- Develop standards and approaches to enable seamless and secure integration of PAM solutions.
- Partner with IAM, security, and BU stakeholders to ensure a holistic technical approach across technologies.
- Provide expertise on new technology and ensure effective integration with other pieces of the technical infrastructure.
- Ensure the engineering team develops mature capability to enable operational objectives and challenges.
- Act as a technical owner on initiatives involving Privileged Access Management.
- Champion PAM capability and integration with core security capability like IDM, AD, VDS, MFA, SIEM, and incident response tool sets.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.