Raleigh, NC, US
Contract to Hire
- At least an active Secret Clearance
- Active Security+(or higher) certification
- Experience with RMF, STIGs and STIGViewer
- Experience with Accreditation package management in eMASS and/or POAM(Plan of Action Milestones) a plus
**This position can sit remote, with 25-30% travel**
Primary responsibility is to perform tasks related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A) within the Defense Health Agency to ensure assigned DOD systems/Enclaves/Networks can obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications. Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
This position will be a part of a team developing recommended courses of action needed to transition current policies and procedures to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) approved processes.
Provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity. Problems are broadly defined and solutions require the continuation of specialized theories and knowledge. Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on one or more technologies.
* BA/BS in Information Systems Management, Computer Science or related discipline plus 8 years of experience. In lieu of formal education, at least 12 years of related experience. Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
* Secret clearance.
* Travel: 25-35%
* OS Certification/Approved Training completed within 180 days of hire
* Excellent customer service and organization skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Familiarity with Guidance:
* Risk Management Framework
* NIST 800 series policies & Guidance
* NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
* Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI)
* Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Familiarity with Tool sets/Technologies:
* Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
Knowledge in at least one in the following OS/Technologies
* Medical Device configurations
* Network Devices
* Databases - MS SQL , Oracle
* VMWare - Virtualization
* Web Services
* Active Directory / Group Policy
* Group Policy
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.