Portland, OR, US
This project manager will have good foundation of project management skills/knowledge and a broad range of project management tools for use by project team. You need to be very organized and keep the project team organized from a planning, monitoring, and deliverable perspective. Will be able to communicate the purpose behind project management processes in a way that influences project team members to succeed (recognizing not all project team members have a mature project management background).
This project manager MUST HAVE a strong financial/banking background. You will be working with the State of Oregon and need to show that you have strong working knowledge of banking industry terminology and concepts.
*This position will sit in Salem, OR*
- PMP or like certification through PMI is required
- Financial/Banking background
- Sr. project manager experience with some change management experience
- Having some program manager experience is a plus.
- Will make tools, templates, and "in-use" project documents easily accessible and understandable for project team (and stakeholders as appropriate) and communicate connections between formal project plans (Communications, Organizational Change Management, Testing, Training, etc.) and other WBS or activity-based documents.
- Will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with project team members at all levels, as well as stakeholders (including, potentially, legislative or other overseers), including ability to adapt to various audience groups.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.