Pittsburgh, PA, US
Contract to Hire
Our client in the Greater Pittsburgh area is looking for a Project Manager to add to their team.
On a day-to-day basis, the individual will be responsible for the following:
- Client engagement
- Leading implementation projects
- Tracking hours related to the budget of a project
- Tracking meeting minutes, schedules, budgets and action items.
- Working on various projects and driving them through execution to completion.
- Updating cost plans and forecasts
To be qualified for this position, individuals must have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of IT Project Management Experience
- Agile experience
- Great communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.