Job Snapshot

Employee Type:
Contract to Hire
Posting ID:

Job Summary

A major restaurant corporation that features a portfolio of differentiated brands is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer. They have roughly over 1600 restaurants throughout the nation. They made a recent acquisition and are looking for a candidate who will be focusing 60% of their time performing projects such as integration, an on-campus Data Center refresh project, and migrating e-commerce. The other 40% will be focused on day to day operations supporting the Network Infrastructure Juniper environment, data center, DR site, and 1600+ restaurant MPLS Network. For more info Please contact Charlie at

About TEKsystems:

Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email for other accommodation options.

Contact Information

Charles White