Contract to Hire
- 1st level support for daily/nightly production jobs.
- Support FO trading systems, data flow and compliance monitoring.
- Perform quick analysis on impact and identify root cause for incidents. Engage relevant stakeholders for resolutions or work around to the issue.
- Support onboarding FX customers and in-house traders.
- Communicate and advise all the stakeholders on issue occurrence and plans for resolutions.
- Monitor key business processes for timely completion and monitor underlying systems and hardware statistics.
- Write scripts for automation and trouble shooting of incidents.
- Train users on systems usage and provide feedback to the developers to improve end users experience.
- Work with developers and business analysts to document on how-to for key systems functions.
- Document and file incidents for resolutions. Follow up and communicate to the end users and other stakeholders on the state of the incident.
- Conduct QA in production roll out.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, statistics, Engineering or similar.
- 8+ years of work experience in the area of production support while assisting users in the areas of trading and end of day process.
- Experience in Solaris, Linux, Windows, PLSQL, Oracle, Informix, Autosys and any scripting languages.
- Experience with supporting investment banking regulatory processes desired.
- Knowledge of regulatory reports preferred
- Good knowledge on capital markets, OTC derivatives products and their related business processes
- Understanding client-server application architecture and relational database schema required.
- Excellent communications skills along with attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and Results oriented team player.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.