New York, NY, US
Our client, a large financial services company, is looking for a Director of Product Development for a new platform that will help them identify current and prospective customers. Some of their responsibilities will include...
- Challenge the status quo, work with diverse set of team including Consumer Products, Fraud, InfoSec, Product Engineering and Platform Engineering, to define and grow our services from prospect through membership. This includes being responsible for the overall planning, management messaging, positioning, competitive analyst, integration and support for our core business.
- Work with Fraud, Security and Engineering leader to define KPIs, assess performance, identify areas for additional investment, and drive a coordinated a strategy across the organization.
- Build a team of diverse product managers in multiple locations to manage the various parts of the identity portfolio: mentor, shepherd and protect them as they drive their part of identity forward.
- Identify and prioritize Product Opportunities for easy access to our assets through identity.
- Work hand and hand with Fraud and Security Engineering, to protect and identify our users, to reduce fraud while enabling frictionless user experiences.
- Evolve and drive cross organizational alignment around repeatable use cases
- Partner with technology, fraud and business to prioritize a backlog.
- Internally represent this platform, and advocate and communicate our product and value, to educate customers, prospects and partners.
- Define and deliver effective product messaging and positioning across products, segments, and use case
Ideally this person will have the following background...
- 5+ years of product management; experience in either/or/and Risk, Security, SaaS, platform or IAM, with a customer centric-focused is desired
- Experience working with technology and engineering community, ideally with an IAM background.
- Working knowledge of industry Security standards: Oauth, SAML, OpenID, encryption, scope based Authorization.
- Experience with working with business partners, such as marketers to developers within enterprises.
- Leadership skills as this will be a team management position.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (of course)
- Real passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organization.
- Project management skills, can handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- A degree in STEM or a related is desired; advanced degree/MBA is a plus
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.