New York, NY, US
Contract to Hire
**This is a W2 position**
Our client, a top investment bank, is looking for a Senior Build & Release Engineer to join their growing team. Candidates should be sound with System Architecture Knowledge to help revamp build deploy tools in line with the firm's SDM tool mandate. Please find additional details below:
- Strong desire to automate everything
- Experience with CI/CD build tools (Jenkins etc)
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc Infrastructure and service monitoring and logging experience
- An understanding of application deployment patterns and best practDevOps with CI/CD
- Accountable for develop, deployment strategies and build configuration management
- Work closely with the Infrastructure, product development and services teams
- Continuously engaging project teams to deliver quality products.
- Develop and maintain scripts for continuous delivery
- Experience with JIRA, BitBicket (Git Based), Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory is a must
- Experience with Tools like Xebia XL, Bamboo is a plus.
- Experience in compiling, building and configuration of Apache HTTPD web server and Tomcat.
- Deploying and updating system and application software
- 10+ years work experience
- Good Knowledge on Unix Administration/Scripting
- Good Knowledge on Build Deployment tools like Maven/Ant etc
This is a long term opportunity, with room for growth. Please reply if you are available for a phone interview within 72 hours.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.