US-NY-New Hyde Park
Under supervision, this Helpdesk analyst will provide phone and technical remote support in response to internal IT requests associated with system, hardware, software, networking, application, phone, printing and other related issues.
Preferred skills include, but are not limited to:
- Experience with PC hardware/software support and configuration.
- Knowledge of Windows/Macintosh operating systems and ability to troubleshoot issues and demonstrate problem solving techniques for local and remote users.
- Exceptional customer service experience and proven ability to provide high quality customer service via the phone and email.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet Explorer; and Outlook with an Exchange based email system with experience in assisting others with the use of these products.
- Basic understanding of configuring and supporting IT equipment in a Corporate/business setting
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively.
*Looking for this technical professional to start ASAP*
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.