Nashville, TN, US
This DIRECT PLACEMENT role in an Agile environment will be responsible for ensuring that the business needs are clearly translated into comprehensive requirements and that new capabilities are successfully implemented across a wide range of systems and/or policy related applications. Take a look below at the responsibilities and requirements for this position!
Responsibilities for this DIRECT PLACEMENT role:
* Collaborate with the Product Owner to prioritize and maintain the product backlog
* Clearly communicate vision and goal at beginning of every release and sprint
* Continuously and consistently provide status updates to stakeholders
* Identify competing priorities, work to resolve and effectively escalate when needed
* Chart existing business processes to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models.
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, user stories, task and work flow analysis.
* Proactive collaboration with business operations to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver artifacts needed to support both IT project initiatives and maintenance/enhancement efforts (e.g. User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Process flows, etc.).
* Participate in sprint planning, backlog review and prioritization, and retrospective activities.
* Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams, support teams, and agent community.
* Assist in analyzing requirements, policies, and customer needs against system capabilities and functions to determine gap.
* Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers, staff and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
* Create process and systems models, system design proposals, functional user specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction where appropriate.
* Assist in conducting research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
* Work with business users and Application QA Specialist to ensure appropriate acceptance criteria is documented for quality assurance testing.
* Work with software developers and other end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
* Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolutions are achieved.
* Provide input into the development of application training material and delivery approaches.
What you must have in this DIRECT PLACEMENT role:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
* Prior experience with Agile/SCRUM
* 3-5 years of direct work experience in a business process analysis capacity, including all aspects of process analysis, mapping, and documentation
* Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues, identify patterns and recommend creative solutions.
* Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and the mission of the company; supports company goals and strategic priorities.
* Able to partner and interact with all levels within the organization.
* Strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Able to multi-task and adapt to changes and shifting priorities with ease in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to contribute to a collaborative team environment.
* Must have familiarity with and understanding of support tools, techniques, and IT delivery services.
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Visio
What will help you stand out for this DIRECT PLACEMENT role:
* P&C and/or Life Insurance industry experience
* Experience with VB, SQL, reporting/query tools
* Agile Methodology Certifications (CSM/CSPO, etc..)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.