Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for a front end developer to join their team. They do require the following;
* Large enterprise-level marketing sites with deep content marketing, an eCommerce or booking funnel, rich product content catalogs, and features including calendar, facets, tag management, and feeds from other core business systems
* International eCommerce sites with experience developing user interactions and understanding complex product catalog-related integrations with other applications
* A lifestyle brand as a branded manufacturer with a direct channel or a retailer's eCommerce channel
* Must have extensive experience working in structured environments following defined development methodologies including client/server and multi-tiered design and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for coding the display layer / user interface of our digital products with semantic mark-up including HTML5 and CCS3.
* Works closely with the server-side developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites.
* Maintaining the high-quality standards of the client brand in the production of user experience solutions that result in continual lift in conversion rates
* Providing accurate timing estimates on work
* Providing well structured and well documented code
* Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.