Business Analyst, System Improvement
General Job Description:
The Business Analyst, System Improvement will study business requirements from company BAUs production defects to convert business needs into detailed user interface system requirements. The Business Analyst, System Improvement main focus is the design of the user interface for the clients customer facing web based and IVR applications with the focus on user experience and interaction. The Business Analyst, System Improvement serves the role of the subject matter expert in customer facing systems functionality and performs a liaison function between the business side of the organization and the technical (IT) side.
Job Skills Required:
* Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Information Systems
* Bachelor's in Science is acceptable with substantial research/analytical work experience
* Master's Degree is a plus
* Experience in Business/Systems analysis, documentation, and reengineering is a plus
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills are a must
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to understand, analyze and interpret data and complex business processes
* Effectively present business information in a professional manner
* Candidate must have excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.