Memphis, TN, US
$38,103.00 - $39,103.00 /Year
TEKsystems in Memphis, TN is looking for an experienced IT professional to help lead a top client's web development team and partner with the VP of Technology helping to manage, maintain, and build key critical websites.
The Sr. Manager will design, build and maintain websites for the client along with leading the team of Web Developers assigned to the properties. This person will design, execute projects, coach, lead and inspire the team at a high level. This role initiates and drives the development of standards, best practices and quality assurance processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the overall planning, building, and successful delivery of website and mobile app design, development and infrastructure.
- Lead, manage and motivate a small team of Web Developers.
- Create coverage calendar to alternate Web Developers as needed
- Assign tasks to Web Developers and ensure timely completion.
- Write clean, well-designed and responsive code.
- Work with vendors to implement functional enhancements to mobile app infrastructure.
- Lead Web Development team for continuous maintenance, support, development and enhancement of company websites and mobile apps.
- Quality control all coding from Web Developers.
- Coordinate with Creative Service Director to ensure design aligns with brand standards and branding objectives.
- Create coding standards and ensure code is documented according to standards.
- Manage relationships with web hosting providers, ensuring servers and backup servers are effectively in place.
- Ensure websites retain a 99.99% uptime. Quickly mitigate any outages. Communicate planned outages in advance.
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments on daily content and feature maintenance.
- Embrace a holistic view of mobile app and web development for marketing.
- Track and manage expenditures and budget for web development tools, mobile apps, and hosting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.