Madison, WI, US
$25.00 - $30.00 /Hour
TEKsystems in Madison is partnering with an industry leading client in looking for a Network Operation Center Analyst level II.
Top Skills Required
1. Cisco route/switch - 2 years, admin level (monitor/queue management)
2. At least 1-2 of the following technologies: wireless, firewall, load balancing, or VPN support
3. Strong customer service skills or previous customer support versus enterprise IT preferred, NOT required.
* As a Operations Analyst- Level II - Network provide Intermediate technical services with little supervision from Supervisors, Team Leads, and Technology Owners
* Ability to follow through with tasks, projects, troubleshooting with little supervision.
* Handles several tasks simultaneously (ie: troubleshoots and develops internal network, responds to emergencies).
* Communicates with Manager all events that are not anticipated (new product requirements, equipment failure, design changes, schedule changes).
* Responds to all customers professionally and courteously and relays any customer questions or concerns to manager.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.