Los Angeles, CA, US
Calling all creatives! One of the largest entertainment studios in Los Angeles is looking for a highly skilled UX Designer to join their team on an exciting project. If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply now and reach out !
What you'll do:
* Use business requirements, market research and user feedback to assist in developing scenarios, use cases and high-level requirements
* Design sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, interaction models, specifications and prototypes
* Lead design sessions and give presentations to lead the design vision and align design principles; demonstrate features and flows through mockups and prototypes
* Ensure that customer research and usability are embedded throughout the product development lifecycle
* Leverage the unique insights gained from building prototypes to improve the technical and experiential quality of designs and work directly with engineering teams through delivery of products
What we're looking for:
* Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
* Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
* Ability to work directly with developers for implementation of designs
* Ability to visually communicate complex systems and processes
* Expert skill level with standard design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, and Sketch
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
* Ability to create rapid prototypes in modern design applications
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.