TEKsystems is looking for a desktop technicians in Indianapolis, IN.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Responds to end-user requests for support and maintenance for the following client hardware/software platforms listed in the IT Standards Manual:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10 & Mobile Devices
- HP Desktop and Notebook family of client computers
- iPad and iPhones
- Troubleshoot PC-related equipment down to the component level, when necessary. Coordinates maintenance and repair for microcomputers and peripherals as needed with outside vendors
- Troubleshoot application issues, including isolating problems to networks or servers.
- Perform hardware, software and IS installations, moves, adds and changes (IMAC) for PCs and related peripherals.
- Log details of support provided in the service desk ticketing system, which includes updating the IT inventory database.
- Use PC configuration management tools to perform basic system administration (for example, adding workstations to the domain, writing procedures, etc.), software distribution, patch management, and inventory management.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.