Huntsville, AL, US
$11.00 - $12.50 /Hour
Help Desk Analyst
A large software development organization in Madison, AL is seeking an entry level Help Desk Analyst to provide remote support to the health care and public safety organizations in a call-center environment.
The candidate will support all day-to-day Help Desk related activities for the client. The candidate will interface directly with the client in resolving support issues, or route the issue to the next appropriate level of support.
This position will require the candidate to provide technical support to include, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Account Resets & creations in Active Directory
- Network connectivity and wireless
- Computer hardware and printers
- Various software and web applications
- Windows operating system
- All Microsoft products
Candidate shall stay informed of all changes to the operating systems or software programs that affect clients. Candidate will be required to provide technical support for 30 to 40 calls per day. In addition, the candidate must maintain records of correspondence received and responded to. Previous technical experience in an enterprise level environment is highly desired.
Candidate must possess the following:
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- above average ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- must be decisive, conscientious and interact well in a team environment
- have a strong desire to learn and ability to follow policies and procedures
- must be productive with a minimal amount of supervision
- must have a strong working knowledge of and experience with computer hardware, software and peripheral devices in a diverse environment
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associate's Degree in a Technical or Computer Discipline or related field
- 6 month - 1 year of experience with computer hardware or network support
- Customer Service
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or the Public Safety environment is a plus for the current position.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality is critical
- 24/7 coverage is required, must be willing to work after hours and Holidays
- Successfully pass a drug test and criminal background check
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.