- Prior Railroad industry experience and/or any PTC experience required.
- Familiar with Train Control PTC products such as CAD, Back Office server, Locomotive onboard systems
- Knowledge of custom software and integration program throughout the full life cycle
- Experienced within integration and implementation in a complex distributed application and infrastructure environment
- Exposed to Hardware and Software integration, firmware, application and telecommunication configuration management
- Have integration testing experience preferably on PTC products
- Have experience in any test automation and test management tool and be able to automate the test cases
- Good to have understanding of applicable Railway safety and integration/system testing standard
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing requirements, writing integration test cases based on the requirements to ensure the quality and performance of system/sub-systems/software applications under test
- Creating and executing procedures & automated integration test scripts and reporting test results
- Other responsibilities would include defect reporting, defect tracking, test management
Bachelor Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Software Engineering
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.