Franklin, TN, US
Do you have experience with Microsoft Project, and have a passion around client facing Project Management? if so, then this might be the job for you!!
This Project Manager will be responsible for directing all aspects of new client implementations, client expansions and existing clients implementing new programs/features . Maintains ultimate responsibility for the successful completion of an implementation and the quality of the deliverables provided by the implementation team. This position produces project schedules, defines/documents business requirements, manages issues and risks, manages the change control process, organizes tasks and resources, reports on progress and communicates directly with the client Project Manager.
- Understanding client strategy and developing relationships within the client implementation team
- Scheduling meetings, defining requirements, resources and schedules for project/program implementations, including project deliverable, goals and milestones;
- Creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning;
- Providing leadership and direction to resolve project risks and deliver implementations on time, within budget and at the required level of quality;
- Designing and maintaining project documentation and contributing to the continued enhancement of the implementation process
- Participating in planning sessions and other related meetings and sessions with internal business users as well as our external clients;
- Mentoring and assisting business administrators as necessary to ensure successful management of the implementation artifacts and business rules.
- Documenting and communicating all decisions made during the implementation both externally and internally.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 5+ years of Project Management, including scheduling
- 3+ years Healthcare Operations or Healthcare IT Experience preferred
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.