Farmington, CT, US
IT Compliance Lead
Top Three Requirements
Reporting to the Associate Director of Corporate IT Compliance, the IT Compliance Lead will be responsible for leading the implementation of enterprise wide IT compliance initiatives, ensuring full compliance to all enterprise IT Policies and Procedures. The successful candidate will be a confident decision maker, self-motivated, and a team player with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Lead Corporate IT compliance activities in partnership with Business Unit Compliance Teams including risk assessments, control testing, and issue remediation.
- Work with the CyberSecurity and Risk Management function, Business Units and other Digital Technology teams to develop the organization's GRC capabilities within the RSA Archer application.
- Partner with Internal Audit and external auditors to ensure that IT controls are designed and operating effectively while supporting their audit process as needed.
- Lead business units in conducting business impact assessments (BIA's) to identify critical applications & systems, their recovery requirements and priorities.
- Develop & validate Business Continuity Plans for the Corporate Business Unit to minimize business loss by fortifying process resiliency & risk mitigation in the event of various types of outages/disruptions.
- Work closely with key external partners to review and ensure that critical Third party business processes maintain appropriate controls and continuity strategies in support
- Identify and proactively lead efforts to mitigate emerging IT risks
- Participate in department ACE activities to embed a culture of continuous improvement and customer service into the Global IT Compliance Program.
- 7-10 years Information Technology experience, preferably in security, compliance/audit or infrastructure.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or closely related field.
- Advanced level of knowledge with industry standard control frameworks (e.g., NIST, ISO, COBIT, COSO)
- Ability to drive consensus and strong leadership skills.
- Experience handling complex projects in a multi-tasking environment, meeting deadlines and interacting with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Professional certification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA a plus.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.