Denver, CO, US
$15.00 - $17.00 /Hour
The technician will support internal customer requests while monitoring systems, analyzing and resolving impacts to applications, systems, infrastructure and processes. This position configures and releases new functionality across the enterprise, resolving tier I and II issues.
- Understands basic fundamental concepts, theories and principles of the discipline
- Completes assigned tasks using practice concepts under guidance of a more experienced professional
- Resolves routine technical problems of limited scope following standard instructions or procedures
- Service Desk (Practice Specific)
- Demonstrates a customer service mindset
- Possesses exposure to Windows and/or Mac platforms
- Displays willingness to learn
KEY QUALIFICATIONS - Service Desk/Help Desk
- 1-2 years of experience at a technical service desk/call center providing technical support via phone to end users possessing varied levels of technical knowledge
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent systematic problem-solving skills, ability to think "outside the box" and understand department needs, e.g. awareness of calls in queue, real-time trending and staffing concerns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and exceptional telephone etiquette
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Windows, (Mac OS X a Plus)
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts, wireless technologies and remote desktop tools
- Provides amazing experiences for both internal and external customers by identifying needs and striving to meet them
- Follows through on commitments and obligations and uses company resources wisely
- Understands overall business objectives and priorities and how efforts align
- Collaborates, influences and builds consensus through constructive relationships and effective listening
- Solves problems by incorporating data into decision making
- Focuses on solutions and identifies and removes barriers to problem solving
- Adjusts to changing situations and expectations and shows willingness to learn new ways to achieve goals
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.