Columbus, OH, US
Contract to Hire
1) 2-3 years of enterprise BA experience
2) Strong critical thinking skills
3) Experience working with development, deployment teams, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing)
Roles and Responsibilities:
5+ years of IT and analytical work experience
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in understanding business modeling concepts and business application development
* Minimum 5+ months of programming experience (including academic, internship, co-ops, work study programs or independent research projects)
* Excellent knowledge of the full life cycle of a project
* Should be proficient in creating Traceability Matrix; Functional Specification Documents; Use cases; Process mapping and modeling.
* Must have excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and analytical skills and be able to analyze complex system requirements and present them to stakeholders in simple, easy to comprehend manner
* Ability to analyze bugs and provide initial triage of root cause
* Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
* Experience with worksheets /data sets, writing VLOOKUP formulas, manipulating data with PivotTables, and presenting results using power point presentations a must
Proficient in knowledge of business applications, data usage and word processing, data management
tools and flow charting tools
* Able to understand the logic of code and to
construct simple data queries
* Appreciation for basic software development
* Prior knowledge / experience using JIRA and Blueprint is a plus
* Advanced knowledge in Agile SDLC is a plus
* Prior experience in Enterprise Imaging and Scanning Systems like Captiva / IBM FileNet / Content Management On Demand is a definite plus
* Prior experience in financial / banking institutions and knowledge of various financial business processes is a plus
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.