Colorado Springs, CO, US
Contract to Hire
Looking for someone with a huge desire to get into IT. Does not need IT experience, just an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE.
The vetting Operations Shift Operator performs activities related to IT Service Support, IT Help Desk, Data Processing and IT Technical Support. This position is staffed and supported by rotating shifts to cover a 24x7x365 work schedule.
This position will routinely perform data loads and all supporting activities associated with the processing of data loads including but not limited to:
* Manual processing of data into the production system
* Transmission of data acknowledgment receipts
* Creation of and transmission of ad hoc reports
* Issuance and/or escalation of incident tickets
* Facilitating bridge/conference calls
* Troubleshooting IT and non-IT related issues
* Monitoring, reporting and documenting the health and status of the production system
* Meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
* Assist with maintenance activities on the production system
* Review and editing of Standard Operating Procedures and other supporting documentation
* Unlocking accounts and/or resetting passwords
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.