*This contract will go to October of 2017. It will be up for re-compete at that time and could likely be extended through December 2017. In addition, regardless of what contractor receives this contract, they could very likely add existing contractors on the project to their team for a long term role.
1) 2-3 Years of windows server 2012 administration
2) 2-3 Years of Active Directory
3) 2-3 Years of doing daily back ups
Must have a secret clearance and a Security+ CE
Remediates assigned Tier 1/2 incidents or service requests from the Incident Manager, performs daily physical and virtual server maintenance. Will also perform Remote Desktop Services Support Administration support to include managing performance and tuning Windows Terminal Server/Remote Desktop Services. May serve as touch labor at direction of IaaS Storage Administrator on daily backups, restores and data recovery from back-ups or storage.
* Resolves escalated customer issues and manages escalations further to internal support.
* Performs data restorations for server, file system and or databases upon customer request
* Organizes regular audits of backup configurations to ensure quality of service
* Proactively looks to improve and add efficiency to current processes and exercise judgment in the decision-making process in order to provide customer service which meets or exceeds established Service Level agreements
* Provides training, troubleshooting, technical advice and direction to other members of the team
* Communicates in a clear and concise manner to include written form of emails, ticket comments, and verbally; as well as internally and on the phone with customers.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.