Cincinnati, OH, US
$0.00 - $118,000.00 /Year
*THIS CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W-2 BASIS*
Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with more than ten years of relevant experience (with two to four years of Progressive Mgmt Experience) preferred
1. 3-5 years of management experience
3. Has great communication skills and can be customer facing
* Works with database management systems such as MS SQL Server
* Utilizes source code sprints and version control through VSTS
* Leads in facilitating change management efforts
* Introduces new technologies, techniques, and processes
* Demonstrates understanding of software development and analytics to contribute in finding new solutions
* Serves as expert technical resource for internal and external clients
* Supervises and performs coaching and mentoring to direct reports
* Conducts performance review and provide feedback
* Participates in the preparation of contracts/SOWs and financial requirements (pricing model, costing, etc.)
* Supports sales and consulting as a SME on a variety of analytic and software solutions in the area of web development, customer experience, speech analytics, text analytics, business intelligence and business analytics
Work Environment:This is a very collaborative team environment and this team acts like a small start-up internally.
Interview process:1 step phone screen with their Lead Developer and one of the managers.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.