Chicago, IL, US
Contract to Hire
Seeking junior to mid level Java developers who have strong experience with Spring, RESTful web services or microservices, to join a team working on Content Management System consolidation. Long-term project that is slated to go through at least the end of 2018. Fortune 100 financial company, working on enhancing their digital marketing presence.
* Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and/or Marketo highly preferred.
* Experience in Agile (Scrum or XP), Waterfall, and Hybrid methodologies.
* Proficiency in:
o Object Oriented software design
o Cloud-based architecture
o Strong Core Java
o Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, JUnit
o GIT/Stash, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA.
o Databases: Oracle, Sybase, Postgres, H2 - strong SQL
o XML, JSON, Protocol Buffers
o Messaging - MQ/JMS/Mule/Kafka
o Web Services
o JSP, AJAX
o Node JS, Angular JS, Bower, Grunt
o Maven build technology and continuous integration
o Java Multithreading, Security and Performance
o JIRA and Confluence
o Technical analysis & design of business solutions
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Domain knowledge in Banking and Marketing highly preferred.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
* Excellent problem solving, reasoning and debugging skills.
* Research and prototype new technologies & features as appropriate.
* Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance.
* Occasional support for Production releases scheduled after office hours
* Continuous improvement of our tools and processes to enable DevOps modernization.
Apply within to learn more.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.