Charlotte, NC, US
Technical Business Analyst Summary:
TEKsystems is seeking a Technical Business Analyst for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Technical Business Analyst will join a team that develops, implements, and manages the adoption, alignment, and adherence to internal data management policies and standards and external regulatory requirements with specific focus on Metadata Communication is a large function of this position as you will be communicating directly with Line of Business leads. This team performs an enterprise function, and has responsibility for conducting data and controls testing across all the data domains. This role requires close working relationships and consultations with partners to assess current levels of compliance and ensure sustainment. Position operates as a control function within a Bank. You must be eligible to work on TEKsystems W2.
* Governance and oversight to ensure a consistent approach for interpretation, adoption, and sustainment of the Enterprise Data standards
* Participation and leadership of complex data movement "walkthroughs"
* QA progress reporting to various levels of management
* Risk mitigation and escalation
* Execution against a defined strategy
* Coordination of support from external teams
* Interaction with internal Audit (and potentially external auditors)
* Support of additional cross-team functions
* 3-5 years Business Analyst
* 3-5 Years of SQL Experience
* 1+ years of Testing Experience
* Test automation understanding and experience
* Defect management and triaging experience
* Proactive self-starter
* Demonstrated analytical and execution skills
* Strong communication (written and verbal)
* Strong Excel and MS-Access skills
* Proven history of being a team player
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, maintain quality goals, meet aggressive delivery deadlines and garner consensus from multiple technical and non-technical partners
* Familiarity with Teradata, SQL server, HPQC, Hadoop / Perforce
* 1+ years of Metadata, Data Management experience
* Business Controls & Monitoring experience
* Excel Macros experience
* PowerPoint proficiency
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.