Charlotte, NC, US
Contract to Hire
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A TEKSYSTEMS' W2 WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
A financial institution in Charlotte expects to have a consistent need for Automated DevOps Engineers that are skilled in both QA automation and Development Operation practices. Please read the description below, and apply if this matches your background. Thank you!
* 5+ years of hands-on experience; preferably working on project using matured Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies and models: i.e. Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, etc.
* Must have a good understanding of DevOps practices, along with hands on experience on any CI tool (e.g. Jenkins)
* Experience with test automation development teams in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban/Lean Agile/etc) development environment
* Development experience in Java or object-oriented programming
* MUST have experience with test automation tools (i.e. Cucumber or Selenium)
* Experience with automation frameworks (JUnit, jasmin, jersey, etc.)
* Hands-On knowledge in OOPS concept, automation development, debugging and problem solving skills.
* Knowledge in the following automation tools - HP UFT (Add-ins -.NET, Java, Infragistics etc), Parasoft SOA Test , SOAP UI
* Hands on experience in one of the defect mgmt. tools - HP ALM/QC, JIRA and/or Rally
* Experience in version control tools like GIT, SVN, Perforce.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.