In this interactive workshop the participants work as a team to complete an improvement project while learning core tools of The DMAIC Way. Participants will transform their mode of thinking to ‘process based’ quickly leading to sustained improvements within the organization.
This course is designed for Improvement project leader(s) and team members.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the 5 steps of The DMAIC Way methodology
- Apply A3 thinking
- JIT Tools Training (examples of tools below)
- Process Mapping (current and future state)
- Spaghetti Diagram
- Work Standardization
- 7 Types of Waste
- Sigma Value
- Basic Statistics and Process Variation
- A3 Report
- Internalize what makes a high performing team member
- Develop presentation skills to leadership
- Establish methods to evaluate and continuously improve processes
Emphasis is placed on learning and applying The DMAIC Way process, terminology and application and implementation of tools to support them team in improving the identified business improvement.
All participants will receive a certification of completion.