In this interactive workshop participants will complete an improvement project while learning core tools of The DMAIC Way. During this workshop the participants will lead a team to complete improvements for a complex business situation using the framework.
This course is designed for project leaders – quality professionals, engineers, IT, department managers, manufacturing engineers, process improvement specialists.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the 5 steps of The DMAIC Way methodology
- Apply A3 thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Construct dynamic presentations for project updates and reviews
- Confidence in-front of an audience (including leadership)
- Team Leadership – internalizing what makes a high performing team leader
- Tools Training (examples of tools below)
- Tools identified in The DMAIC Way – Green Belt
- Design of Experiments
- Advanced Hypothesis Testing
- Regression Analysis
- Project Selection & Scoping
- Results Validation for sustained results
Emphasis is placed on learning and applying The DMAIC Way process including tool application and implementation of sustained results. Project work is assigned outside of the workshop between the sessions.
All participants will receive:
- Tool Templates
- Certification of Completion
- Statistical Software (additional license fee may be required)