This interactive workshop is designed to provide the participants the ability to apply The DMAIC Way methodology to improve a current organizational opportunity.
This course is designed for all levels of the organization.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the 5 steps of The DMAIC Way methodology
- Apply A3 thinking
- Obtain the ability to apply tools of The DMAIC Way including:
- DMAIC Process
- Basic Tools (Control Chart, Pareto, Fishbone, 5-Why, Checklist)
- Common Language
- Establish methods to evaluate and continuously improve processes.
- Recognize other opportunities to be involved with The DMAIC Way within the organization
Emphasis is placed on learning The DMAIC Way process, terminology, concepts to aid driving improvement in the organization and improving a current business situation.