Working knowledge of Quality Assurance testing processes, software development life cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc), Web/HTTP applications basics (browsers, HTML, CSS, etc), Windows and UNIX operating systems, and Microsoft Office products.
This training course teaches concepts and practices based on a repeatable process model for performance testing modern applications. It covers planning, automation, test execution, analyzing test results, and presenting those results to product stakeholders using tool agnostic methods and best practices.
This course is designed for Performance Engineers, QA Engineers (QE), and Software Development Engineers in Testing (SDETs) focused on performance testing.
In this course, participants will:
- Examine the performance testing process model.
- Plan and execute a performance test project.
- Build and execute realistic test scenarios that meet business objectives.
- Implement a repeatable test execution methodology.
- Examine effective performance engineering techniques for Agile and SAFe® implementations.
- Identify a solid strategy for performance testing in continuous integration environments.
- Practice reporting results effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
The Performance Testing Process Model
Process Model Overview