- Intermediate in Quality Assurance process
- Intermediate in overall software development life cycle concepts
- Beginner to Intermediate in C programming or comparable language
- Intermediate to Advanced – Windows operating systems
- Beginner to Intermediate – Microsoft Office products
The Micro Focus LoadRunner™ course covers all major components of LoadRunner version 12.55, including the Controller, Generator, Virtual User Generator, and Analysis modules.
This course is designed for Performance Engineers, QA Engineers (QEs), and Software Development Engineers in Testing (SDETs) focused on performance testing.
In this course, participants will:
- Examine the function of all LoadRunner components.
- Review the installation and configuration of a LoadRunner testing lab.
- Design realistic test scenarios.
- Identify run-time settings for debugging and test execution.
- Review best practices in creating useful test analysis for intended audiences.
LoadRunner Product Overview
- Testing Scenarios
- Scheduling Tests
- Run-Time Settings
- Service-Level Agreements
- Run Tab
- Generators and Agents
Virtual User Generator
- Virtual User Generator Overview
- Enhancement – Transactions
- Enhancement – Parameters
- Enhancement – Correlation
- Enhancement – Content Checks
- Enhancement – Custom “C” Coding
- Virtual User Generator Debugging
- Graph Types
- Best Practices and Techniques
- Live Analysis Session