This course provides participants training on how to manage the stress that results from change. Participants identify the specific changes taking place in their organization, and learn how it affects them physically, emotionally, and behaviorally. Three practical ways to manage stress during changing times are introduced: relaxation, eating healthy, and exercise. Participants are then introduced to ways to balance work and family life. A model that helps participants maintain a positive attitude is introduced. Additionally, participants learn a powerful technique that teaches them how to effectively manage stress, frustration, and negative thinking.
This course is designed for anyone.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn how stress is a natural byproduct of change
- Apply stress theory as it relates to change
- Learn a technique that helps them “logic” their way through stressful times
- Utilize three practical ways to optimize health during times of stress
- Identify three reasons why people resist change
- Learn and practice the reframing technique
Please refer to the Learning Objectives.