This session addresses change at the individual level by providing survival skills for understanding the impact of organizational change on themselves and others. The work session provides people with skills necessary to manage themselves through an enterprise or departmental transformation. They will learn what is driving the change and why they need to embrace a new way of working. The process of individual change and its relationship to organizational culture is explored. Individuals will assess their change competencies and consider their potential for becoming a change agent.
This workshop is designed for people experiencing change because of a merger, change in leadership, process reengineering or technology.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize drivers of organization change
- Apply techniques to manage themselves through the transition
- Gain appreciation for a person’s natural reaction to change
- Manage stress levels through raised awareness to common reactions to change
- Assess their desire to become a change agent
Common Mistakes when Responding to Change
The Individual Change Process
Being a Change Agent