This half-day course provides a general introduction to IT Service Management. The focus is on key terminologies used, what the different service management processes are, and how implementing service management practices can benefit the business and IT in general.
This course is designed for IT and business professionals responsible for developing, supporting, operating, or providing IT services.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Service management as practice
- The ITIL service lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Key principles and models
- Selected processes
- Selected functions
- Selected roles
- Technology and architecture
- ITIL Competence and training
Module 1: Service Management as a Practice
Module 2: The ITIL Service Lifecycle
Module 3: Processes, Functions, and Roles in the Service Lifecycle
Module 4: Implementation Considerations